Asogs Soccer School Opens camp for football players between ages 12 - 24.
Theme: Uncover Thy Light.
- Trial for candidates interested in joining the soccer school.
- Production of promo video for players who need a standard promo video.
- Education on life after your football career (career after career).
- Opportunity to gain admission into Asogs Soccer School.
- Players will get a copy of all matches played.
- Players will be giving a handout on latest football formations.
- Learn new things from our guest.
- Each of the players who register for promo video production will get a 10 minutes special promo video which has only their information.
- Both trial video and promo video will be uploaded on our YouTube channel for easy access, which will cost the players a lot of money if they want to upload it on their own because of the production quality.
- Players stand the chance to be selected by any of the visiting coaches, scouts and agents for the January transfer.
And lots more…
Venue: Asogs Soccer School Training Pitch, Osogbo-Ilesa Road, Kajola, Osun State.
Trial date: 10th – 15th of December.
Registration fee for trial:
- #6,000 covers only registration, no accommodation and feeding.
- #10,000 covers registration, accommodation and feeding.
Promo video production date: 10th – 15th of December.
Registration fee for promo video:
- #20,000 covers only registration, no accommodation and feeding.
- #25,000 covers registration, accommodation and feeding.
Register online by downloading the form below or register at the school. Registration closes on 8th of December.
Call: 08166476059, 08067347220 or 07011095610.
Whatsapp only: 08168046781.
School Address: No 95, Zone 9, Irepodun Street, Owode, Ilesa Road, Osogbo, Osun State.
Asogs Soccer School is a registered football academy that also offers vocational education in Nigeria. The soccer school is focused on total development and management of football players; deriving from the reality that the business of sport development cannot be left in the hand of government alone, and in full acknowledgement of the inability of the government to harness the sport talents of the nation. We must not forget that this development comes with responsibilities and integrity.
To answer the question of what the responsibility entails; making of total footballers comes to the mind. That’s why in Asogs Soccer School, we introduce vocational education in our academic curriculum to help our players build a career after career. Discovery has it that very low percentage of African youths aspiring to become professional football players make it big, while lots of them becomes refugee and street boys in foreign countries. But if they have an alternative career they can easily switch without having to become useless or nuisance to the community.
Interestingly, the academic curriculum of the soccer school is holistically designed to cater for the developmental needs of individuals that are slow at learning. In the same vein, the soccer school academic programs will accommodate remedy for those who for the reason of poor academic undertaking are deficient in their credentials. Listed below are the vocational courses we offer in the soccer school.
- ICT: Data Processing, Web Technology, Graphics Design, Networking. Etc.
- MEDIA: Animation, Audio & Video Editing, Mastering, Musical Instrument Training, Music, Film & TV Production.
- FASHION DESIGN: Production of Sportswear, Uniform and Customization.
- LANGUAGE: English and French Language.
ASOGS SOCCER SCHOOL ADMISSION PROCEDURES
1. To apply online.
a) Download the admission form below, print and fill appropriately.
b) After you have filled the form, attach a passport photograph.
c) To submit the form kindly scan the second and third page with the documents listed
below in number (4), send it to email@example.com
d) Pay your admission fee of #7,000 only (not refundable) into the school account.
- Account Details: ASTRAL OLAPHILS GLOBAL SERVICES, 2093008164, ECOBANK.
2. To apply in the school
a) Complete your admission process in the school.
SCHOOL ADDRESS: No 95, Zone 9, Irepodun Street, Owode, Ilesa Road, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
Call 08067347220 / 07011095610 / 08166476059.
3. Age limit: 12 to 24 years.
4. All applicants must attach the following documents to their application form.
a) Birth certificate.
b) Medical report.
c) Consent letter from parent (For players under 18 years only).
d) Certificate at any level.
5. Make sure you fill in a mobile number that will always be available or an e-mail that is functioning well, so that you can always receive up to date news.
TUITION FEE FOR 2017/2018 SEASON
SCHOOL FEE FOR FULL SEASON (1 YEAR):
(1) #260,000 for boarding student without feeding.
(2) #225,000 for day student.
Players feed on their own, but players who want the school to provide feeding for them pay #15,000 monthly for feeding.