Asogs Soccer Institute Opens camp for players between ages 12 - 24.
Theme: Arise & Shine
- Trial for candidates interested in joining the institute.
- Production of promo video for players who need a standard promo video.
- Education on life after your football career (career after career).
- Opportunity to gain admission into Asogs Soccer Institute on scholarship.
- Players will get a copy of all matches played.
- Players will be giving a handout on latest football formations.
- Learn new things from our guest a UEFA Pro License Coach.
- Each of the players who register for promo video production will get a 10 minutes special promo video which has only their information.
- Both trial video and promo video will be uploaded on our YouTube channel for easy access, which will cost the players a lot of money if they want to upload it on their own because of the production quality.
- Players stand the chance to be selected by any of the visiting coaches, scouts and agents for the January transfer.
And lots more…
Venue: Apara High School, Osogbo-Ilesa Road, Kajola, Osun State.
Trial date: 28th – 31st of August.
Registration fee for trial:
- #3,000 for day.
- #5,000 for boarding with feeding.
Promo video production date: 28th – 2nd of September.
Registration fee for promo video:
- #15,000 for day.
- #25,000 for boarding with feeding.
Registration closes on 25th of August, 2017
Call: 08166476059, 08067347220 or 07011095610.
Whatsapp only: 08168046781.
Download the form below or request for the form from our whatsapp.
You can also pick up the registration form from the school @ No 95, Zone 9, Irepodun Street, Owode, Ilesa Road, Osogbo, Osun State.
Asogs Soccer Institute is a registered football academy that also offers vocational education in Nigeria. The institute is focused on total development and management of football players; deriving from the reality that the business of sport development cannot be left in the hand of government alone, and in full acknowledgement of the inability of the government to harness the sport talents of the nation. We must not forget that this development comes with responsibilities and integrity.
To answer the question of what the responsibility entails; making of total footballers comes to the mind. That’s why in Asogs Soccer Institute, we introduce vocational education in our academic curriculum to help our players build a career after career. Discovery has it that very low percentage of African youths aspiring to become professional football players make it big, while lots of them becomes refugee and street boys in foreign countries. But if they have an alternative career they can easily switch without having to become useless or nuisance to the community.
Interestingly, the academic curriculum of the institute is holistically designed to cater for the developmental needs of individuals that are slow at learning. In the same vein, the institute’s academic programs will accommodate remedy for those who for the reason of poor academic undertaking are deficient in their credentials. Listed below are the vocational courses we offer in the institute.
- ICT: Data Processing, Web Technology, Graphics Design, Networking. Etc.
- MEDIA: Animation, Audio & Video Editing, Mastering, Musical Instrument Training, Music, Film & TV Production.
- FASHION DESIGN: Production of Sportswear, Uniform and Customization.
- LANGUAGE: English and French Language.
ASOGS SOCCER INSTITUTE ADMISSION PROCEDURES
1. To apply online.
a) Download the admission form below, print and fill appropriately.
b) After you have filled the form, attach a passport photograph.
c) To submit the form kindly scan the second and third page with
the documents listed below in number (4), send it to email@example.com
d) Pay your admission fee of #7,000 only (not refundable) into the institute account.
- Account Details: ASTRAL OLAPHILS GLOBAL SERVICES, 2093008164, ECOBANK.
2. To apply in the school
a) Complete your admission process in the school.
SCHOOL ADDRESS: No 95, Zone 9, Irepodun Street, Owode, Ilesa Road, Osogbo, Osun State, Nigeria.
Call 08067347220 / 07011095610 / 08166476059.
3. Age limit: 12 to 24 years.
4. All applicants must attach the following documents to their application form.
a) Birth certificate.
b) Medical report.
c) Consent letter from parent (For players under 18 years only).
d) Certificate at any level.
5. Make sure you fill in a mobile number that will always be available or an e-mail that is functioning well, so that you can always receive up to date news.
After obtaining the admission form, players will receive a message indicating the day for their interview.
TUITION FEE FOR 2017/2018 SEASON
SCHOOL FEE FOR 2 YEARS:
(1) #380,000 for boarding student without feeding.
(2) #340,000 for day student.
SCHOOL FEE FOR 1 YEAR:
(1) #200,000 for boarding student without feeding.
(2) #180,000 for day student.
Feeding is available, cost #10,000 per month for interested students.